Contact us

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Thank you for your interest in supporting People Helping People!” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_custom_heading text=”It’s because of people like you that we are able to provide emergency assistance to the residents of Burlington, MA. We offer food through our food pantry, gifts at the holidays, and we also offer financial assistance to help people with any number of financial obligations.” font_container=”tag:h5|text_align:left|color:%23000000|line_height:1.2″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_separator color=”white”][vc_separator color=”white”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator][vc_custom_heading text=”Ways to Donate” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left|color:%236b6b6b” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_custom_heading text=”People Helping People operates solely on donations, 15% of our funds are used for administrative costs and the remaining 85% goes directly to support Burlington residents.” font_container=”tag:h6|text_align:left|color:%236b6b6b|line_height:1.2″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_cta h2=”To mail in your donation” shape=”square” style=”outline” color=”peacoc”]

Make your check payable to People Helping People, Inc.

Send it to: P.O. Box 343 Burlington, MA 01803

 

[/vc_cta][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_cta h2=”You can also donate online” shape=”square” style=”outline” color=”green”]

Please use the button below to submit your donation online.

[/vc_cta][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_custom_heading text=”Our Supporters” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left|color:%236b6b6b” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_custom_heading text=”People Helping People is truly a town-wide organization. In addition to the generous contributions that we get from individuals, we also have many businesses in the community, which help support People Helping People. We’d like to thank everyone who supports us through donating their time, talents and financial gifts.” font_container=”tag:p|text_align:left|color:%236b6b6b|line_height:1.2″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_separator css=”.vc_custom_1506542333599{margin-top: 33px !important;margin-bottom: 33px !important;border-top-width: 33px !important;border-bottom-width: 33px !important;padding-top: 33px !important;padding-bottom: 33px !important;}”][vc_custom_heading text=”Contact Us – We’d love to hear from you!” font_container=”tag:h3|text_align:left|color:%236b6b6b” use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_column_text]If you’d like to volunteer or make use of any of the services that People Helping People has to offer:

 

For PHP Food Pantry: please contact Pantry Manager Julie Lewis or Pantry Director Jim Sheridan. You can call them at 781-270-6625 or email them at pantrymanager@peoplehelpingpeopleinc.org. If interested in volunteering, you can also contact our Volunteer Coordinator Julie Hayes by email volunteeratphp@gmail.com.

For Holiday Program: contact Judy Walsh at at 617-797-6786, by email.
If interested in volunteering, you can fill out our volunteer form by clicking here.[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_separator color=”white”][/vc_column][/vc_row]