• CLOSED MONDAYS: Effective Monday, May 11th the Pantry will no longer offer distribution on Mondays. This will allow us to receive and process larger deliveries so that we can serve you better. We will be open the other distribution days as usual: Tue 3-7pm, Wed 11-2 and Thurs 10-12.
• We know many of you are receiving unfamiliar foods, and we ask for your patience as we work to find new ways to get closer to providing you only what you need.
• In the meantime, if you have excess food, we encourage you to share it with someone who might be in need, try something new, or donate it back in our donation center.
• Each week we will now be asking you more questions in order to better accommodate your needs, which may slow down the process somewhat.
● Stay tuned as we are working on ways to make each week’s list available for you to fill out prior to coming to the Pantry. If you want to learn more, please email email@example.com.
Children need healthy food to learn and grow and be active. Let us help you provide lunch for your child(ren) while home on April vacation!
People Helping People invites you to sign your child(ren) up for our FREE People Helping People Lunch Program for Kids.
What you need to know:
• You will receive the foods and recipes necessary to prepare 5 lunches, 5 snacks and 5 beverages for each child.
• Pick up time: Monday, April 20th, 4:00-6:00 pm
• Pick up location: PHP Food Pantry, 10 Saint Mark’s Road, Burlington, MA
• FREE to all families participating in the Free or Reduced Price school meals in Burlington as well as to current People Helping People Food Pantry clients with school-age children.
To register for the program please fill out our registration form online at: https://tinyurl.com/PHPLPKapril2020
Lunches are provided in collaboration with Burlington Public School Services. If you have any questions or have trouble accessing the online form, please call 781-270-6625 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jane McIninch and Cheryl Barnes
Donations Needed ! ! !
On Saturday, May 11th the National Association of Letter Carriers is conducting their annual Stamp Out Hunger food drive. Any food collected in Burlington will be donated directly to People Helping People’s Burlington Food Pantry.
The most pressing needs at the moment are:
Cereal & Oatmeal
Boxes of tissues
2 lb. sugar (granulated)
Toilet paper (indv. wrapped)
If you have any questions, contact Jane or Cheryl at email@example.com or 781-270-6625.